Saturday 9 July 2011

Family Life

I have been reduced to this. Zaba Akers, world wide adventurer is now a common housewife. When I said I wanted to settle down and start a family I didn't mean right away. There is no adventure in my life at all any more.
My husband Quintin is spending all of his time gallivanting round town. Fair enough he is making new friends and having some adventures of his own, but that leaves me at home. The most exciting thing in my life is when the washing is done and needs moving to the dryer.
We have been talking about children for a while and that night decided to give it a go. I mean if we have a child not only will it provide me with a new adventure, but it will be good for us to start soon. I want a big family of about 5 children, maybe more.
The next morning I just had that feeling. I think this could be it for us. Baby number one on the way.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting! I wonder if a child/husband will ever be enough for Zaba or if she'll always crave more adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jojo :)

    ReplyDelete