Monday 11 July 2011

Path To Adulthood

Hey, I'm Katrina King. I moved to Riverview about a year ago now and I must say not that much has changed. I was hoping for a big change in my life, like a good new job or a family perhaps.
My husband Demion was always a little distant whenever i talked about anything I aspired to. I think it is because where we were originally from everyone had such high expectations of me and the local 'bad boy' stole me away. Demion is a sweetie at heart though, I just wish others would see it.
I think our life is about to take a drastic turn, because I'm pregnant, and there isn't long left to go. We are so excited, but Demion wont pick out any names just in case it isn't the gender he wants.
He has changed our whole garage into a rather plain nursery. Demion was always so scared of jinxing himself that he never took any risks, so he wouldn't paint the room blue or pink.
I think the two of us will be okay though, I am feeling very maternal right now and there isn't long left.

1 comment:

  1. Katrina is very pretty...can't wait to see what their baby looks like :)

    ReplyDelete