Sunday 14 August 2011

Finn Archer - Chapter 1

Since being out of the real world house I haven't been having such a terrible time. I moved in with my new friends Vance Hill and Reggie Cassidy, who is next to me in this picture.
A few days after I went to the park and met a girl called Ivy. got to talking to her and found out she was Reggie's sister. My bad I guess, but she did introduce me to some of her friends.
One in particular stood out. Now this was the fourth or fifth time I had met her and I didn't know why I was so nervous. We were going to chill out at hers watch a few movies and then just cuddle. I guess you could call it a date.
She answered the door and said "Finn, you can just come in you know!". She was so sweet the nicest person I had ever met. Her name was Michelle.
We just spent the whole night fooling around. We had pillow fights, told spooky stories and even made brownies. I did feel a little like a child, but I was having fun.
Later on we were talking and Michelle looked at her feet and said "So when are you going to ask me out then?"
I was a little shocked, but quickly pulled it around by saying "Are we not already together?".
It was obvious that we should just see how it goes so we started going steady and went to have a couple of drinks and watch some movies.Now I drank so much I can't remember what happened, but when I woke up in her bed the next morning with just my underwear on, it seemed like things had moved very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment