Sunday 21 August 2011

The Real World: Riverview - Week 5

Announcer: Lillian you have been evicted please exit the house.
Name: Kelier Steel
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 2
Romances With: Dorothy Crete, Juels Joslin (Girlfriend)
Best Friend: Caleb Percy
Traits: Dramatic, Neurotic, Virtuoso, Family Oriented, Snob
Life Time Wish: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers
Name: Viola Blossom
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 2
Romances With: Brian Char, Toby Hill (Boyfriend)
Best Friend: Catherine Akers
Traits: Nurturing, Rebellious, Brave, Bookworm, Friendly
Life Time Wish: Professional Author.
Cecily and Darcy are arguing again.
Darcy: I still can't believe you got with Brian.
Cecily: Why Lillian is gone now? No issue.
Darcy: You saw what he did to her. There is an issue!
Cecily: Why?
Darcy: She has just gone, what if he makes it so you go too!
Cecily: He wont, he isn't like that.
Darcy: You hope?
Cecily: JUST BUT OUT DARCY! OKAY?
In the next room Dawn is trying to flirt with Brian.
Dawn: Hey baby.
Brian: Go away Dawn.
Dawn: Well you know if you're making your way through the...
Brian: I'm not so shove off!
Dawn: Well. You're not attractive anyway!
Brian: Then why did you try it on with me?
Dawn: Just felt left out! Since you have got your grubby little hands on everything else!
Brian: I vote for Toby and Leo because I am fed up of the male competition already.
Darcy: I vote for Toby because he is very distant and Dawn because she tried it on with my boyfriend.
I vote for Toby and Dawn because neither of them speak to me at all, I don't think they like me.
Dawn: I vote for Darcy because honestly I don't like her. I also vote for Brian because how dare he reject this!
Leo: I vote for Toby and Brian. Toby is really distant and Brian is being very up himself recently.
Toby: I vote for Darcy and Leo. I don't like the way Darcy talks to people and Leo is being off with me recently.

Toby, Dawn, Darcy, Brian & Leo face the public vote. Who goes? You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment