Wednesday 17 August 2011

Finn Archer - Chapter 2

Yes. It's 100% true what you have been hearing round town. That one night I spent with Michelle she did get pregnant. I don't know why but I get a feeling that I have to protect her now, and my baby.
I asked Michelle to marry me soon after I found out and she said yes.
As she put the ring on her finger I just knew it was meant to be. She was going to be my wife. So the next week the two of us rushed to have a private ceremony done at city hall.
Soon enough Curtis Archer was born and it was his birthday. I couldn't believe what was happening. We were a real family.
This is my son Curtis. He is an artistic genius.
I have just taken right to the fatherly role and I love it. My son is my world right now and I wont let anyone take him away from me.
*Random cute picture of Curtis

2 comments: