Sunday 14 August 2011

The Real World: Riverview - Week 4

Leo has gone to Catherine's house as he hasn't heard from her in a few days. Catherine isn't in so Viola has come out to talk.
Leo: Where is Catherine?
Viola: Well...
Leo: Viola?
Viola: She has gone to stay with her parents for a few days.
Leo: Then why wont she answer her phone?
Viola: I think she just needs a bit of space.
Leo: Well get her to ring me as soon as possible please.
Viola: Will do.
Cecily and Brian are in the study talking about Lillian.
Brian: Has she been okay with you for the past few days?
Cecily: Yea I guess. We just aren't talking.
Brian: Yea I feel a little bad.
Cecily: Just let her keep herself to herself for a bit.
Brian: I'm going to.
It's eviction day in the house.
Announcer: LILLIAN....
Announcer: BRIAN...
Announcer: AND FINN.
Announcer: THE THREE OF YOU HAVE BEEN UP FOR EVICTION ALL WEEK. THE FIRST PERSON TO BE EVICTED FROM THE REAL WORLD : RIVERVIEW IS....
Announcer: FINN!
Finn: Bye everyone.
Cecily: I am so happy you stayed.
Brian: So am I, maybe we should...
Cecily: Tone it down?
Brian: Just till Lillian gets comfortable with the idea.
Cecily: I agree.
Brian: I nominate Lillian as I would enjoy the experience more without her and Toby because he seems too nice.
Cecily: I nominate Dawn because she intimidates me and Toby because he seems too nice.
Darcy: I nominate Dawn and Lillian because I don't really like either of them.
Dawn: I nominate Lillian and Cecily because they are both wrong for trusting Brian in the first place.
Leo: I vote for Brian and Cecily because they aren't being very fair on Lillian.
Lillian: I vote for Brian because I don't like him and for Toby because he is too nice sometimes.
Toby: I vote for Brian and Cecily for what they did to Lillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment