Monday 8 August 2011

The Real World: Riverview - Week 2

Dawn Jayde has started to settle in and is talking to Leo Towers in the kitchen about going out.
Dawn: So you know tonight?
Leo: Yea
Dawn: Why don't we go out as a group, since I have gotten here we just stay in all the time.
Leo: Well we can do. I'm up for it just ask everyone else.
Dawn: If not just us two will go okay?
Leo: Okay.
The house went out for the night but as Dawn had suspected everyone slowly left. Lillian and Brian left early after having an argument, Toby went home to call Viola, Leo got tired and Finn just disappeared.
The next day Dawn went to talk to Finn.
Dawn: What happened to you last night?
Finn: I just cam home early, wasn't feeling well.
Dawn: Oh, okay.
Finn: What happened between Brian and Lillian?
Dawn: I don't know, they left really early though.
Finn: Well they just came home screaming and shouting. He was calling her a cheat and a liar and all sorts.
Dawn: Do you think she cheated on him?
Finn: Wait they are together?
Dawn: Keep up Finn!
Lillian left the house to go meet someone.
Lillian: We need to call it off.
?????: Why?
Lillian: Because Brian found out and it isn't worth losing him.
?????: Are you serious? You have been with him like a week.
Lillian: It's just ending okay.
?????: Fine, but you'll be back.
Lillian sat at the table with Brian.
Lillian: We need to talk.
Brian: Shoot then.
Lillian: Not here. The others will hear, we will go out in an hour or so.
Brian: Fine.
The two got in the car and went out.
Lillian tried to explain to Brian.
Lillian: Look it didn't mean anything. I just need you to know that.
Brian: I just don't want to talk about it yet.
Lillian: But I'm worried.
Brian: About what?
Lillian: I don't want to lose you.
Brian: Well I just don't know yet. I'm not ready to forgive you.
Lillian: Please Brian.
Brian: No, I'm not talking about it.
Lillian: Then why did you come with me.
Brian: I was kind of hoping you were going to prove it wasn't true.
Lillian: I ended things with him!
Brian: I'll see you at home Lil.
Name: Darcy Mason
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 1
Romances With: Ethan Towers
Best Friend: Cecily Sharpe
Traits: Hot-Headed, Daredevil, Lucky, Perceptive, Couch Potato
Life Time Wish: Super Popular
Brian is shouting at Lillian in the living area.
Brian: GET AWAY FROM ME!
Lillian: I'm just going upstairs.
Brian: I DON'T CARE! JUST DON'T COME NEAR ME!
Lillian: Calm down Brian!
Brian: CALM DOWN! ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Lillian: I'm not dealing with this.
Darcy: So what's going on with those two?
Finn: Just don't ask. It's complicated.
Darcy: Okay...
Finn: I suggest you just stay away for a bit. Don't get too involved.
Toby is in the back garden ringing Viola.
Toby: Viola... Promise me something... Just promise me no matter what happens you won't cheat on me... I know you wouldn't but just promise... No I haven't... Lillian and Brian are going at it here... No she did on him... I know... I don't want us to fight ever. Okay?... Love you. Sleep well.
Name: Cecily Sharpe
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 0
Romances With: N/A
Best Friend: Darcy Mason
Traits: Loner, Unlucky, Virtuoso, Snob, Genius
Life Time Wish: Swimming In Cash
Darcy arrives as Brian is taking out the trash.
Darcy: Hey!
Brian: Erm... hi
Darcy: You okay?
Brian: Yea thanks. Who are you?
Darcy: Your new housemate.
Brian: Oh come in. Welcome. Are you okay?
Should Brian and Lillian stay together or separate?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, dramatic one! Oh my goodness, I say give the couple another chance, maybe Brian and Lillian can work it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to go with you Jojo because nobody else has voted :) I hope I can make them work it out.

    ReplyDelete