Sunday 21 August 2011

Lillian LaRue - Chapter 1

Yes as you may know I'm Lillian Silke. Well Lillian LaRue now. You see I got married just after coming out the house to Bryant LaRue.
The past few days I have been feeling really sick and there was no explanation.
Until I found out I was pregnant. It was a shock to the system and although Bryant said he was fine with it I really didn't know. I wasn't sure if I could deal with it myself.
I went into shock really. Spent most of my time at the park imagining myself there with a child. It was a great thought it really was, but I just don't think I can cope with a child. I'm afraid I am going to screw it's life up.
I rang the only person I can take advice from. My best friend and little brother Peter.
We met in the park and he said "you're going to be an amazing mother, if you need any help you have Bryant, me, Mum and Dad. So don't worry!". Him reminding me of what I have put me in such a good mood that I felt like I was ready for it.
Soon I went into labour and Bryant and I were on our way to the hospital. Don't even get me started on how he made me drive. He said he was to nervous. We argued about this later...
After a long labour I came out with my son Eoin LaRue.
He soon became a toddler and had the traits Genius and Grumpy. I have a feeling he will be a handful.

1 comment: