Sunday 7 August 2011

The Real World: Riverview - Week 1

Name: Lillian Silke
Parents: Daenelia Silke, Miles Silke
Siblings: Justin Silke, Peter Silke
Past Romances: 2
Romances With: Greg Michaels, Fernando Cassidy
Best Friend: Jenifer Castle
Traits: Loner, Unflirty, Hot-Headed, Athletic, Workaholic
Life Time Wish: Renaissance Sim
Being the only person currently living in the house Lillian went to meet her friend Emanuel for a bit. The two went for dinner at the bistro and then she invited him over after.
Emanuel: So how does it feel to know you were picked for the show?
Lillian: I don't know a little strange. I would of thought someone else would of been picked.
Emanuel: Why you are interesting enough.
Lillian: I guess so I am just worried about what's to come.
Emanuel: I would be too. I mean some of the people that live in this town are... interesting to say the least.
Name: Leo Towers
Parents: N/A
Siblings: Simon Towers, Ethan Towers
Past Romances: 2
Romances With: Melanie Lewis, Catherine Akers (Current Girlfriend)
Best Friend: Simon Towers
Traits: Slob, Clumsy, Genius, Ambitious, Never Nude
Life Time Wish: Leader of the Free World
Leo and Lillian are in the kitchen discussing future contestants.
Lillian: So who do you think will be coming in?
Leo: I honestly don't know. Who do you think?
Lillian: I don't really know anyone younger than me, but I would like Jenifer Castle in here.
Leo: I don't think they will put her in though, she is already an adult.
Leo has gone to the bathroom to talk to Lillian.
Leo: Hey Lillian. Can we throw a party tonight?
Lillian: Sure that actually sounds like fun.
Leo: Awesome so I will get some supplies and you do the guest list.
Lillian: Okay. Lets say tonight at 9ish?
Leo: Yea I will be ready.
The party started and Lillian and Emanuel were dancing the night away.
As were other people round the house. The pairings were odd such as Jenifer Castle and Leo Towers.
Melanie Lewis and Emanuel King.
And Vicki Day and Simon Towers. The party was a hit and Leo and Lillian went to be. They needed all the rest they could get because tomorrow a new housemate arrives.
Name: Toby Hill
Parents: Jasper Hill, Teal Hill
Siblings: Vance Hill
Past Romances: 1
Romance With: Viola Blossom (Current Girlfriend)
Best Friend: Vicki Day
Traits: Over-Emotional, Athletic, Friendly, Artistic, Perfectionist
Life Time Wish: Home Design Hot-Shot
Leo and Lillian are talking about their new housemate.
Leo: So what do you think?
Lillian: I am surprised at how nice he is. I am waiting for them to chuck someone terrible in.
Leo: Same he has just fit right in with us.
Lillian: I know I am going on a jog with him tomorrow. Want to come?
Leo: No I think I will pass on that.
Lillian and Toby went jogging together the next day.
Lillian: KEEP UP TOBY!
Toby: I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOG NOT A RACE!
Lillian: EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS A COMPETITION!
Toby: IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!
Lillian: SEE YOU AT THE END!
Name: Finn Archer
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 0
Romance With: N/A
Best Friend: Dillon Carver
Traits: Rebellious, Mooch, Easily Impressed, Ambitious, Slob
Life Time Wish: CEO of a Mega Corporation
Name: Brian Char
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Past Romances: 1
Romance With: Viola Blossom
Best Friend: Finn Archer
Traits: No Sense Of Humour, Brave, Daredevil, Family-Oriented, Genius
Life Time Wish: International Super Spy
Leo: So how are you finding things?
Finn: Okay I guess.
Leo: Good.
Finn: So....
Leo: Well yea.
Finn: Yea. I need to go to the toilet.
That night to welcome the two new housemates they went to Club Rouge. Toby saw Viola his girlfriend and went to talk to her.
Toby: Hey.
Viola: Don't hey me!
Toby: What?!
Viola: You know what you did Toby.
Toby: No I don't.
Viola: You can't not call me for 4 days and expect it to be okay.
Toby: I'm sorry I forgot.
Viola turned and walked away.
Everything seemed fine later though as the two were dancing together.
Also Lillian Silke and Brian Char seemed to be getting close.
That night when they went home, everyone went to bed except for Toby and Viola who sat on the grass to watch the sunrise together. I think we can say this relationship is safe.
The next day Brian surprised Lillian with some flowers. The two were getting even closer since last night.
And then he leaned in and kissed her.
Name: Dawn Jayde
Parents: Antoni Jayde, Hurricane Jayde
Siblings: Jerald Jayde
Past Romances: 1
Romances With: Greg Michaels (Current Boyfriend)
Best Friend: Catherine Akers
Traits: Excitable, Athletic, Hydrophobic, Flirty, Artistic
Life Time Wish: Heartbreaker

3 comments:

  1. It's cool to see who people are dating and stuff. I'm glad Brian's already found love with Lillian! And I love the whole house situation, reality shows are just so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a week two coming soon and the house has been turned on it's head. I think this generation will be a lot more interesting than last time.

    ReplyDelete